By Sylvia Gonda - owner of Gameday in Style Boutique
Travelling through European and American markets to find New Fashions and Accessories for the store for the upcoming Fall & Winter season, some New and Old trends emerge. Here is a list of the most prominent Looks, you will see this season:
- Southern ladies, polish those cowboy boots and get your fringe out, because the western look is back.
- Soft shades of pink and winter white to bold hues of mauves, teals, rusts and mustards are the must-have colors for the season.
- Plaids, animal prints & florals are not only strong patterns for fall, but combinations of these prints in clothing, shoes and accessories, create some outstanding Looks.
- Fuzzy faux furs are in, both as layering pieces in volume jackets or simple vests, to add more texture and warmth to winter outfits.
- The 80’s supersize shoulders are trying to make a comeback…..not digging that!
- Glitter, sequins and shiny faux leathers will light up the holiday season.
SHOP with us at our store, located at 450 Inverness Corners in Birmingham, where you can Enjoy Retail Therapy and personal service at its Best. Our stylists will be glad to put together sharp outfits using the latest fashions to make you stand out!
Follow us on Facebook (Gameday in Style Boutique) and Instagram (@gamedayinstyle), for the latest arrivals and to participate in our Super GIVEAWAY of 2 tickets for the first ALABAMA home game!
GAMEDAY IN STYLE BOUTIQUE
Open Monday-Saturday 10-6